As previously announced in our January 11, 2021 announcement, Gateway First Bank Correspondent Lending will continue to accept loans on the Classic URLA, with application dates through March 1, 2021. We are currently updating the FNMA 3.2 File Upload option to support the Classic URLA in our GEMS system. For clients who initially create their files by importing the FNMA 3.2 the following steps will need to be taken.
New locks for loan applications taken before March 1, 2021 and uploading a FNMA 3.2 File:
- Select New File
- Select URLA Version – Select Classic in the URLA Version Drop Down
- Select Create File from Scratch
- Fill in the First Name and the Last Name for the Borrower
- Click Create New File – this will create the loan and loan number
- Select Merge Fannie Mae File
- Choose File (Select your FNMA 3.2 file)
- Hit Merge Fannie Mae File
- The file is now created, with the 3.2 file and ready to be locked.
To see these steps in our GEMS System click here.
Clients who create loans from scratch are not effected.
Reminder, as of March 1, 2021 all new loan applications must be on the new, redesigned URLA. For any questions or issues uploading a FNMA 3.2 or MISMO 3.2 ULAD File, please direct those to your Regional Sales Manager and/or Client Liaison.