Beginning Saturday, September 30th, the Gateway GEMS portal will require Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) when logging into our site. The MFA will be optional starting September 30th; however, it will be MANDATORY to access GEMS on November 1, 2023.
Please follow the following steps to set up your MFA.
- Install an Authenticator application on your cell phone, we recommend Google Authenticator.
- Log into GEMS with your normal credentials. A QR Code will appear on the log in screen.
- Open the Google Authenticator App and click the plus button. This will bring up a camera so you can scan the QR Code.
- Once the QR Code is scanned, it will generate a 6-digit code.
- Enter the 6-digit code in the box.
- Once the QR Code has been scanned, click Next and you will be able to log into GEMS.
- GEMS will allow you to skip authentication until October 31st.
Installing an authenticator application on your phone:
The primary authenticator applications are by Microsoft and Google. GEMS will work with either of these authenticators. If you do not already have an authenticator application on your phone, please download one from your app store.
Please direct any questions to your Regional Sales Manager